Plex makes it easy to stream videos, music and photos across all device. And also support most of the video format with ability to transcode on the fly.
1. Open putty fill in your hostname
example : "leo555.topseedbox.com"
2. In Putty Go to Connection -> SSH -> Tunnels
3. Trust the host by click "Yes"
4. Type in your Username and Password to login
5. After putty is logged in open up web brower and go to "localhost:55555/web/"
- Fill in your Plex username and password and Sign In.
6. Give Plex server a name.
7. Add Library to plex server. (connecting data directory to Plex)
Now data directory is connected to Plex Movies folder.
8. Now the new server will showup on the main page.
- Plex automaticaly scan the directory and organize the media to be ready to use.
- The medias is ready to be stream.
1. Allow plex to be access anywhere.
2. Access plex from plex.tv
© 2016 - All Rights with TopSeedBox